WhatsApp Payment is designed in collaboration with WhatsApp Pay Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). It will be based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI). To use it, Android and iOS users will need to update to the latest version of WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Payment Update
What is “WhatsApp Pay”?
Until today, we used to use a lot of apps for online money transfers, now we have WhatsApp Pay. Of course, this is good news. WhatsApp is a part of your daily life today and it now allows you to send and receive money through WhatsApp.
Feature WhatsApp has recently launched the instant messaging app. WhatsApp Payment is designed in collaboration with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). It will be based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI). To use it, Android and iOS users will need to update to the latest version of WhatsApp. Also, WhatsApp can be run from the same mobile number, which will be linked to your bank account. Let’s find out the full details.
How to setup WhatsApp Pay
1.Open WhatsApp, then go to setting option
2. There you will see the payment options. Then click on Add Payment option.
3. After that you have to choose the bank option.
4. After selecting the bank, you have to verify your mobile number. For this you can choose SMS verification option.
5. Your bank details will be added as payment once the verification process is complete.
How to send money from WhatsApp?
You will be able to pay each other after registering for WhatsApp payment. For this, you can send and receive money by going to WhatsApp contact.
1. WhatsApp Chat needs to be opened. After that, tap on the Attachment icon.
2. After that, you have to click on the payment option. After that you have to click on Enter option.
3. After that you have to click on UPI PIN.
How to send money to UPI users of Google Pay and PhonePe?
1. Go to WhatsApp’s setting option and click on Payments option.
2. Then click on New Payment option. After that you have to tap on Send to a UPI ID.
3. After this UPI ID will be verified. Money will be transferred to the account after verification.
4. You need to enter UPI PIN to complete the payment.
It’s just that simple. So update your WhatsApp today and transfer or receive money to people you know.
If you like the article, share it with your friends and family.
because sharing is caring ❤️